[plt-dev] Pre-Release Checklist for v4.2.1, second call

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jul 23 20:21:49 EDT 2009

Checklist items for the v4.2.1 release
  (using the v4.2.0.900 release candidate build)

Search for your name to find relevant items, reply when you finish
an item (please indicate which item is done).  Also, if you have
any commits that should have been merged, make sure that they're
in.

Important: new builds are created without announcement, usually
whenever I see significant commits.  If you need to commit changes,
please make sure you tell me to merge it to the release branch.

--> Release candidates are at
-->   http://pre.plt-scheme.org/release/installers

Please use these installers (or source bundles) -- don't test from
your own svn chekout (don't test v4.2.1.1 by mistake!).  To get
the tests directory in the normal release, you can do this:
  cd .../collects
  svn export http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/release/collects/tests

* Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu>
  - PLaneT Tests (left in since there's the bug that I intend to
    look into, still)

* John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org>
  - Stepper Tests
  Updates:
  - Stepper Updates: update HISTORY
  (updates should show v4.2.1 as the most current version)
  Email me to merge the changes from the trunk when they're done,
  or tell me if there are no such changes.

* Ryan Culpepper <ryanc at ccs.neu.edu>
  - Macro Debugger Tests
  - Syntax Classifier Tests

* Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu>
  - Match Tests
  - Typed Scheme Tests

* Carl Eastlund <cce at ccs.neu.edu>
  - Dracula Tests (confirm that Dracula runs from PLaneT)