[plt-dev] Re: [plt-scheme] New contract-related features

From: Stevie Strickland (sstrickl at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 15 17:03:12 EST 2009

On Feb 15, 2009, at 3:02 PM, Stevie Strickland wrote:
> I know about this error, and it's on my list to figure out what's
> causing it.  I imagine it's something in the expansion.

I've put in a fix that handles splicing-syntax-parameterize specially,
and that seems to do the trick.  Apparently marking the binding
positions of the splicing-syntax-parameterize was causing an issue.
If I can distill the problem down to a smaller example, I'll post
about it so we can discuss if it's a problem in what I'm doing or a
problem in splicing-syntax-parameterize.

In any case, examples like

  (with-contract f1
   ((y number?))
   (with-contract f2