[plt-dev] Scribble errors in Dracula distribution

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 13:28:18 EST 2009

The pre-built documentation I uploaded with Dracula 8.1 has some
broken internal links.  You can see an example in the first paragraph
at:

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/cce/dracula.plt/8/1/planet-docs/reference/index.html

These links work fine in the Dracula package itself.  Does anyone know
why they wouldn't work in the version created for the .plt file?  I
didn't see any errors reported when I built the package, or I would
have copied them and reported this problem then.

Have any other planet package maintainers seen problems like this?

--
Carl Eastlund