[plt-dev] Scribble errors in Dracula distribution

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 13:28:18 EST 2009

The pre-built documentation I uploaded with Dracula 8.1 has some
broken internal links.  You can see an example in the first paragraph

These links work fine in the Dracula package itself.  Does anyone know
why they wouldn't work in the version created for the .plt file?  I
didn't see any errors reported when I built the package, or I would
have copied them and reported this problem then.

Have any other planet package maintainers seen problems like this?

Carl Eastlund

Posted on the dev mailing list.