[plt-dev] arrows crossing selection

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Feb 9 11:05:49 EST 2009

Very nice tool for checking that a form has no other external dependencies
than intended.
Two remarks though:

1: Because all references to imported bindings (both variables and syntactic
forms) have arrows too, there is an abundance of non informative arrows (for
example to the #lang scheme line) that obscure the arrows I am interested
in, id est those that point between bindings and references within the
current module only. Id est, the arrows to require forms can be omitted as
far as I am concerend.

2: How do I untack?

Thanks
Jos.