[plt-dev] Re: launchpad instead of gnats?

From: Andrew Reilly (areilly at bigpond.net.au)
Date: Fri Dec 11 05:02:28 EST 2009

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:17:42 -0500
Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:

> So everyone will need to have a launchpad account?

Yes.  I had to get a launchpad account in order to submit a bug
report to ikarus, a while back (July).  I don't know how
significant being able to receive bug reports from the hoi-polloi
is, but I nearly didn't bother, that time.

Most bugzillas that I know require accounts too, and so quite a
few of my bug reports to projects that use them have been left in
my scrap book.

Maybe you could have an e-mail address for ad-hoc bug reports
that is watched/gatewayed/filtered by an insider with a
launchpad account?

Good luck with the ruminations...  (and keep up the great work on
PLT, of course!)

Cheers,

--
Andrew