[plt-dev] Parallel Futures Release

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 7 13:13:43 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you like us to run some tests on many platforms and machines?

I think we're okay for now with things to do, but of course, specific
comments are welcome!

If it isn't too much trouble, how about building it in drdr and just
seeing if the build passes (I think James has some test suites that
could be run too). It only builds mzscheme for now, so making a new
build directory, configure --enable-futures; cd mzscheme ; make ;
./mzscheme3m -e '(printf "startedup\n")' would be great for now, to
make sure that the C-level sources don't get broken.

Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.