[plt-dev] Parallel Futures Release

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 7 12:44:56 EST 2009

This is something I've been waiting for for some time. I am doing
agent-based simulation using PLT Scheme and would love to be able to make
use of parallelism across multicore machines. It would also be interesting
to see what we could do to build this into the simulation collection to
allow concurrent execution of 'simultaneous' events.

Doug