[plt-dev] order of module requires

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Apr 22 14:27:29 EDT 2009

That is not what I want. There may be other programs requiring the same module. I prefer the method of delaying execution by making
required modules to do nothing else than expor procedures (or macros)  and make the top level module invoke the exported/imported
procedures. Now that I follow this method I no longer have any problem. This gives me full control of the order of side effects.
Hence I make a distictions between top level modules and requirds modules. Non top modules must not producd side effects. They may
export procedures that produce side effects, but these procedures will be called by the top level module only. (mho)
Jos