[plt-dev] drscheme window sizes

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 16 13:19:59 EDT 2009

I've checked in changes to drscheme that, when you disable the profj
tool turn the preferences window from 730 pixels high to 544 pixels
high on my mac os x machine. (It isn't the most semantically sensible
change, in that I've moved some things from editing|general into just
general (a new tab); things that weren't really about editing, but
having catchall categories is never that great.)

Kathy, if you have time to see if you can split up the colors in profj
into multiple panels or maybe have a more space-efficient set of
controls somehow, that would be great.

In the meantime, for those that don't use profj, you can disable it in
the preferences and get the shorter window. Of course, I realize that
there is a kind of chicken & egg problem there, so if you get stuck, I
can sort out the programmatic way to disable the profj tool.

Robby