[plt-dev] #lang sicp

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Wed Apr 15 20:54:14 EDT 2009

I'd be happy to help with this.   I gladly kneel before SICP.  My
semester is winding down.  7 more days of classes, 2 exams, then
( ahhhhh ... ) until 31 AUG.  Well actually I'm working on a robotics
thingie (DrScheme-MindstormsNXT), but working through SICP will help
with that, as I have to get down and dirty with PLT anyway.  I've been
trying to evaluate just the highlighted expression (à la Smalltalk)
and have it shoot over to the robot via bluetooth.

Geoff