[plt-dev] Moving archive URLs

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen at degabrielle.name)
Date: Tue Apr 7 12:33:14 EDT 2009

My apologies Shriram, I didn't wish to give the impression I was
blaming anyone. (sysadmins always -unfairly- cop the blame when things
go wrong)

I must also apologise to Eli, as forwarding the message I mis-sent to
him also gave the wrong impression.

I was only suggesting an alternative to rollback(Sam TH), that might
be workable.

Welcome to the digital 'dark ages' .
(unfortunately the wayback machine didn't spider the archive
http://web.archive.org/web/20070819160400/http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/
)

Regards,

Stephen

--
Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
Work:http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
Home:http://www.degabrielle.name/stephen

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor